AirsoftFix Now Accepting Repairs!

Updates and information about the forums, this site and local information

AirsoftFix Now Accepting Repairs!

Postby Kyle » Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:29 am

Hi everyone!

I'm pleased to announce that AirsoftFix is now accepting guns for repair and upgrade in the Anchorage/Mat-Su area!

I have quite a wealth of technical knowledge and experience in diagnosing, repairing, and upgrading AEGs. This experience coupled with AirsoftFix's large parts selection makes AirsoftFix the obvious choice for your next repair or upgrade project.

The labor rate is a flat $49.99 per job, plus parts. This works out very well, especially for complex repairs or difficult-to-disassemble guns like MP5s. All work comes with a 30-day guarantee - if something goes wrong, we will make it right again.

The way it works is you drop the gun off, we draw up some paperwork and get it checked in. Next, we will disassemble the gun and diagnose the problem, or make a recommendation for a long-lasting upgrade. We will call you to approve any necessary parts, then finish the work. You pay for everything when you pick up the gun.

If, for some reason, you decide at the time of the parts call that it's not worth the $49.99 plus parts to get it fixed, just let us know, and we will just put the gun back together and give it back to you. We will only charge you a $24.99 diagnostic fee to cover our time of disassembling the gun and making a recommendation - at least you'll know what's wrong with it!

Call 907-222-6349, E-Mail contact@airsoftfix.com, or stop by the shop in midtown Anchorage to check your gun in for repair or upgrade.

Thanks!

-Kyle @ AirsoftFix
AirsoftFix, LLC | 700 W 41ST Ave. Suite D, Anchorage, AK 99503
1-855-AIRSOFT | http://www.airsoftfix.com | contact@airsoftfix.com
Kyle
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Re: AirsoftFix Now Accepting Repairs!

Postby Killmaster » Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:12 pm

Already done. ;) Quickly done, and my M4 is in working order!
Thanks, Kyle!
Killmaster
E2
E2

Return to Announcements