[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Airsoft Alaska • View topic - AirsoftFix.com NOW OPEN!

AirsoftFix.com NOW OPEN!

Updates and information about the forums, this site and local information

AirsoftFix.com NOW OPEN!

Postby Kyle » Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:00 am

I am pleased to announce that the AirsoftFix Online Store is now open for business!

http://www.airsoftfix.com

Local delivery availability is as follows:
Wednesdays 10AM-6PM
Saturdays 1PM-4PM

Delivery schedule is likely to change based on customer needs and changes in my work schedule.

I am already planning expansion of product selection, and I would like your input. Please share any ideas you may have in this thread, via PM, or e-mail (see http://www.airsoftfix.com/index.php?page=contact to e-mail.)
AirsoftFix, LLC | 700 W 41ST Ave. Suite D, Anchorage, AK 99503
1-855-AIRSOFT | http://www.airsoftfix.com | contact@airsoftfix.com
Kyle
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Re: AirsoftFix.com NOW OPEN!

Postby Killmaster » Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:23 am

Sorry, I should have posted that here.

Different battery types - 9.6V are probably the best way to go, with a few 8.4's. Try maybe like Tenergy or Intellect. They did wonders for us when I was playing back in Michigan!

Of course, expand the arms, which will be an eventual change.

Maybe some springs, like an M150-M170? They aren't too expensive, so they shouldn't be too hard to come by.

For a good pair of completely safe goggles, there are the FlakJak goggles, if it is possible to get them.

Something that is big with airsoft websites - Make sure you carry magazines to sell for all the guns you carry. I see that you have M4/E90/FS3/etc. But no AK mags.

And then, maybe some basic 0.20's that aren't biodegradable? Unless that is a push up here.

Also, are you planning on eventually selling Gas/Co2?

But also, menu style:
Under Airsoft Guns, probably separate into 3 classes
AEG
Spring
Gas
(Just an idea, it IS your website!)

Anyways, just some things that I noticed/some things that I think people would appreciate!
Killmaster
E2
E2

Postby Kyle » Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:33 am

Thanks much for the feedback!

- I am working on securing a supplier for Intellect batteries.

- Airsoft guns won't be as big of a push for me right away, although I do plan to bring in some more AEGs and GBBs soon.

- A lot of the parts selection is what I had leftover when I closed down Northgate Airsoft several years ago (my last business, non web-based, which I closed to focus on school for a few years.) I definitely will have a comprehensive selection of parts soon.

- I will look into the FlakJak goggles...

- The mags are also leftovers from Northgate Airsoft. Very hard to find in-stock Marui mags in the US, so I'm hoping they sell soon!

- I will probably look into some lower-end BBs than I have if I have enough requests for them... People up here tend to prefer the higher-end stuff like Excel and Bioshot, although some use Matrix/other brands also.

- I will probably not have gas up here, but will have propane adapters. The website says in stock now, but they are actually sold out already from before I turned on the site (I haven't entered in all of my "offline" sales yet... Going to bed, will do that tomorrow!)

- For now, the menu system is based on product category. I will be adding several ways to shop for things, like guns and parts, in the future.
Kyle
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby roehoe72 » Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:35 am

First and foremost, more gun selection. But obviously that will grow with your business. Second, add a small description to the product being sold. I.e. Fps, range, blah blah blah. All that bs we love to read and find out isn't true in real life. Other than those minor changes, I can't think of anything. I think the site layout is nice, easy to navigate. Colors are good, and pics, when available, are nice. Good job Kyle, I'm glad I can buy a bag of bbs for the same price as your competition and not Have to worry about shipping. You definately have a new customer here. Can't wait to give you my hard earned cash. Need a delivery boy?
"If I were an alien, I'd want to visit Alaska too. Just like a tourist in a motor home." - Erin Jones
CASTNER'S CUTTHROATS
ALASKA'S FINEST
roehoe72
Captain
Captain

Postby Kyle » Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:34 pm

Thanks to those of you that have placed (and are currently working with me on) orders!

I am expanding the inventory in several areas in the next few weeks.

By next week:
- More lengths of Madbull 6.03mm Black Python V2 Inner Barrels, as well as some Madbull 6.01mm Ultimate Tightbore Barrels.
- Arena Flakjak goggles in black, tan, and OD.

Shortly after that:
- Very extensive selection of Guarder internal parts (excluding FTKs and cylinder kits for the time being.)
- Restock of Airsoft Innovations Gun Gas Kits (Propane Adapters.)
- Better selection of NIMH batteries (small pack, large pack, and nunchuck. Mostly 9.6v.)

Airsoft guns will not be expanded until next month at the earliest. I am wanting to build up an inventory of parts and some accessories first.

I am also thinking about picking up some Magpul items (AFG, MOE grips, P-MAG and E-MAG midcaps.) Any interest in these items? If so, what colors?

Also, remember that I am very open to special order requests. Call 222-6FIX (6349) or e-mail contact@airsoftfix.com to get in touch. I have several parts on special order, as well as a sweet SOCOM Gear Noveske N4 10" AEG and some other goodies for it. I can get most major brands and models found in the US market.
Kyle
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Kyle » Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:50 pm

Stock update 10/27/10

Back in-stock:

$19.99
$39.99
$67.99

New products:

$64.99
$64.99
$59.99
$24.99
$24.99
$59.99
$29.99
$24.99

Misc:

- The Guarder parts order has been delayed a little while longer, I will update everyone when it arrives.
- I am running a LiPo battery + charger promotion through the end of the year - buy any LiPo battery with a LiPo charger on the same receipt and get 10% off of both items. The Madbull Airsoft Ultimate LiPo batteries I have are amazing, and this is a great way to get into LiPo batteries and save a little bit of money while you're at it!
Last edited by Kyle on Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kyle
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby WWIII » Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:27 pm

Last night i got my new aeg (and accessories) from ! I must say i am very happy. (I'll try to post pics later)
Kyle did a lot of work to make sure i got exactly what i was looking for (I had a basic idea what i wanted but thought i would have to just build it) and was able to price match some of the biggest names in airsoft supply.
I am now entirely confident in recommending him to anyone I know and hope our airsoft community will do all we can to support him. He needs the number one slot in our trusted airsoft websites list in my opinion.
If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then give up. There's no use in being a damn fool about it.
WWIII
E2
E2

Postby blackseoul » Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:46 am

Thanks Kyle for your products man. Now I just need my g3 thats stuck in customs in cali lol. Rock on!
Though we are dead inside for the moment; there is hope for that moment to pass, and for life to make its proper place.
blackseoul
PFC
PFC

Postby Kyle » Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:25 pm

Thanks to everyone who has purchased so far! Business is a little slow, but it's not bad at all for the beginning of winter in AK with pretty much no advertising. I have a few things in the works before I start to publicize AirsoftFix heavier within the next few weeks...

I have a new version of the site done - a little more of an open layout than the current one. I'm waiting to roll it out until I start promoting the site outside of Airsoft Alaska.

I also have a Part Finder tool that will be on the new site. I'm still populating the database with different models of guns and their compatible parts.

The Guarder AEG parts order shipped earlier this week, and should arrive sometime next week. I have over 60 new items coming in, which will give AirsoftFix a wide selection of AEG parts.

I have a restock of Madbull Ultimate LiPo batteries on order (ran out of the short stick and small tri-panel), as well as all 3 models of Bravo MOSFET switches. These should be in town mid to late next week.

Again, thanks for the support so far! If you haven't yet, "Like" AirsoftFix on Facebook:

Thanks!
Kyle
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Kyle » Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:19 pm

The Guarder internal parts order has landed! If you need an internal part, I am very likely to have it in stock!

Here's all of the internal parts, pretty much everything below is a new item, although some are re-stocks.

$29.99
$44.99
$44.99
$44.99
$35.99
$35.99
$47.99
$47.99
$54.99
$44.99
$14.99
$14.99