[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Airsoft Alaska • View topic - AirsoftFix.com Grand Opening Week of October 3, 2010!

AirsoftFix.com Grand Opening Week of October 3, 2010!

Updates and information about the forums, this site and local information

Re: AirsoftFix.com Grand Opening Week of October 3, 2010!

Postby Kyle » Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:00 pm

10/4/2010 update:

- The site is, for all intents and purposes, done. There are some minor details to set up, and still some products to be added to the catalog. There are also a few user interface elements that I want to tweak to improve the look and feel.

- The special order/preorder feature will be delayed, as I have found a much better way of implementing it. This feature will become available shortly after the site's launch. The code to get the system working is complete on the frontend (the site you all will use) but I'm wanting to change the way I handle special orders on the backend (the site I will be working with to fulfill orders. I don't want to have any special orders/pre-orders in the system when I change methods on the backend.

- Establishing a credit card merchant account is taking longer than expected, and the merchant account will not be ready until early next week. The credit card payment system works, and is integrated into the website system, but cannot go live until the merchant account is online.

Anticipate the site to be open sometime from Monday October 4 to Wednesday October 6, 2010.
AirsoftFix, LLC | 700 W 41ST Ave. Suite D, Anchorage, AK 99503
1-855-AIRSOFT | http://www.airsoftfix.com | contact@airsoftfix.com
Kyle
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby WWIII » Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:25 am

nice kyle! cant wait to see it!
If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then give up. There's no use in being a damn fool about it.
WWIII
E2
E2

Postby Kyle » Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:14 pm

- Made some progress with the credit card merchant account. I'm now waiting on UPS to switch me over from test to production so that the credit card guys can test out the checkout process.
- As a requirement for the credit card merchant account, I have posted a phone number on www.airsoftfix.com under the contact and about pages. Not wanting to put my personal cell number online, I have set up a voicemail at 907-222-6FIX (6349).
- I uploaded the store code to the www.airsoftfix.com site. The store is currently "turned off" but you can view the news feed on the front page, as well as the contact page, and some other basic information. No products or anything exciting yet!
- At this point, unless UPS is really slow getting me switched to production, I should be online by Friday (the day after PFD! Good timing!)
Kyle
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Phantasm » Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:19 pm

Phantasm
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Cheese Man » Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:54 pm

I am so excited! I may just have to be one of your first customers... :lol:
I offer a range of airsmithing services, give them a try!
https://sites.google.com/site/cheesemanindustries/home

Up the Classics!
Cheese Man
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Postby Kyle » Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:48 pm

Got approved for address verification service, just have to get approved for shipping now!

Looks like October 13, 2010! I'm at the point now where all I need to do is switch my backend from testing to production, take some product photos, write some extended descriptions, take a starting inventory, setup some additional products that I haven't setup yet, and flip the switch. The UPS shipping component is the only thing I'm waiting on and UPS was very quick with the address verification service, hopefully they will be the same way with shipping.

The official date is 10/13, but there is a high chance of a "soft opening" before that. I'll keep you all posted.

Taking a quick break today to go out to the Palmer gun show to hand out some fliers and get an e-mailing list started.
Kyle
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Kyle » Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:01 am

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1594

AirsoftFix.com NOW OPEN!

I am pleased to announce that the AirsoftFix Online Store is now open for business!

http://www.airsoftfix.com
Kyle
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Killmaster » Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:09 am

Just an F.Y.I., I'm pretty excited to see the website grow. =P But, a good starting slew of items! Look forward to more!
Killmaster
E2
E2

Previous

Return to Announcements