Hello from Russia

Airsoft events, happenings and news from around the planet

Re: Hello from Russia

Postby Sunmix » Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:10 am

Hello to everyone. We have a good news and some info

1. in competitions will be airsofters from other regions of Russian Far East
2. We have a possibility to lodging you in the our sanatorium, it will be cheaper than hotel +good company uf russian airsofters.

Info:
After January,15 our airline which will doing a charter from Anchorage to Petropavlovsk will be with license, and will say to us about days of flights and it cost.
I against drugs. I remind that it is forbid to use them and furthermore to extend
------------------------------------------
Remember - we see everything.
Sunmix
E2
E2

Postby Sunmix » Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:54 pm

It is strange - i cant to write a PM to Kyle, AndrewMC... Messages in Outbox folder, and not to go to Sent Items
I against drugs. I remind that it is forbid to use them and furthermore to extend
Sunmix
E2
E2

Postby Sunmix » Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:56 am

1. We provide free of charge accommodation of your team by 7 people and their three meals a day, transport to venues of stages of competitions. Accommodation (most likely, now we we specify) in the territory of the recreation facility located around a sanatorium zone of Paratunk. In the territory of base there is a pool with water from a thermal source, its visit - at your expense (roughly - 7 USD for time). A food besides the fact that is provided by us - at your expense. Transport in other places - at your expense. Alcohol, souvenirs, other purchases - at your expense.
Sunmix
E2
E2

Postby Lobo » Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:31 pm

Hello From the USA! I am thrilled by your invitation. I have some ideas and questions:

I would be eager to go. I turn 18 in December, and I have been playing airsoft/strikeball in Alaska for years. I have not been to Russia, but have experience travelling internationally.

Question 1 - Sunmix, I do not speak any Russian. Is this is a problem? For example, when shot in the USA, we say "hit!". What do you say or do in Russia?

Question 2 - Sunmix, all of my clothes, guns, and gear look like American military equipment. I see that you have themed events, where players wear uniforms that match historical events and video games. Will my gear be enough, or will we be buying new equipment?

Question 3 - Sunmix, At this time I am not sure if I will be able to go or not. When is the latest time can we decide?
Last edited by Lobo on Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Also known as Lawrence of Arabia
Lobo
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Postby Sunmix » Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:39 pm

Hello :)

1. In the Russia we will be with the translator (our students of our filological univercity or maybe me, but my english, as you can see, not so good). In the games you will be only with me, i can to translate you to russian EOs. Maybe, i will be at your team. Also, I can to make some lessons of russian language in that forum - we have a lot of time for it. But it is pity, that it will be only text translations, not for speaking. But, AFAIK, there are many russians live in Alaska, maybe try to learn russian witn former russians.

2. Our historical events games not an event for that competitions. We have a detailed plan for it:
1. Pistol duels
2. Knife duels
3. Encounter battle
4. Rescuing a hostage(s)
5. Clearance a catacombs
6. Practical shooting.
We will forbid machine guns and sniper rifles, but every of your team must have a pistol (AEG or gas) with the velocity of BB no much than 100 m/s (328 fps) and automatic rifle/carabine with the velocity of BB no much than 130 m/s (430 fps). Also, as i know, you must to bring a your battery recharger (taking into account that tension in our power supply network makes 220 V (at you there are, AFAIK, 110 volts).

3. Latest time to decide - January,15 +10 days - in that day our airline get a license to make a flights from Anchorage to Russia, we will know dates of flights, it costs and discounts. But it is true that the competitions will be at first half of July. If airline will work on schema of last yera, it will be from 4 to 11 July or from 11 to 18 July.

for last part of your post - i wrote to Kyle and even called to airsoftfix, but no response :( Maybe you can to phone him? I spoke only with answer machine... ^(
Sunmix
E2
E2

Postby Sunmix » Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:53 pm

Actually, the decision on participation to you should be accepted as soon as you can do it - it is necessary to coordinate questions with number of players, registration in migratory service, to send you the invitation for obtaining visas etc.
Sunmix
E2
E2

Postby Sunmix » Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:49 pm

For example, when shot in the USA, we say "hit!". What do you say or do in Russia?

Russians die silently :) If is serious, stops a shooting or other active actions, rise, put on a red bandage and go in a mertvyatnik

"mertvyatnik" - russian word for the place for "killed" players. It is origin from russian word "mertviy" it means "dead". letter-by-letter, it will be "Place where there live the dead"

By our rules, dead cant to speak to anybody. If he (or she :) ) in "mertvyatnik", player can to speak, but radio is forbidden in that case.

Killed player can to say "Ubit" - it means "Killed", but only for stop shooting for him.

Also, we have a many bad words (your team surely them will learn, this the first to that teach foreigners in our country - tradition :) ) Using only one bad word we can to speak about any thing. And we will be understand understand each other. Example: By sayind only one word we can to speak:
1. That players is killed
2. The enemy team is found
3. To express admiration something
4. To express frustration by something
5. To express pleasure and horror

Depends of intonation ;)
Sunmix
E2
E2

Postby Sunmix » Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:40 pm

hello to everyone.
My e-mail for contact

sunmix.kamchatka@gmail.com
Sunmix
E2
E2

Postby Sunmix » Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:11 am

Hello to everyone
Work on creation of team of Alaska still proceeds. The successful conclusion needs only 3 persons. You can contact me through facebook

http://www.facebook.com/alex.axel.1213

If you will to write me please tell that you are from AirsoftAlaska
Sunmix
E2
E2

Postby I677000 » Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:02 am

There is no law in Russia about airsoft.
Sunmix я не нашол нечего по поводу этого на вашем саите ( i didnot found anything on your web cite).
Кстати в 2012 реисы из Анкориджа до Камчатки(по моему Магадан) были 1200$ round trip
I677000
PFC
PFC

PreviousNext

Return to World Topics