Hello from Russia

Airsoft events, happenings and news from around the planet

Hello from Russia

Postby Sunmix » Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:11 am

Hello. My name is Alexander, I'm a airsoft player and game master from Kamchatka region, Russia.

I want to discuss a possibility of airsoft competitions between Alaska airsoft players and Russia airsoft plaayers in June or July, 2013 in Kamchatka region

Let me tell some words about competitions, airsoft in Kamchatka and my region.

1. Competitions
In that year our team was in neighbour region - Magadan. Airsoftert of that region organize it. In the next year competitions will be in Kamchatka.
Competitions are doing for teams of 5-6 warriors, and different stages doing at different days. We are making the disciplines:
- Knife battle. A team give 1 member for competition. Competition does by olympic system (loser is come out from competition). The duel do with the training knifes of soft plastic (it is non-traumatic) Base rules: one hit-one point. The man, who takes 3 points is winner and go to next stage. Contact by any part of a body is forbidden.
- Encounter attack. Teams are takes a own points (different sides of territory or building). At the command they start to to find, grasp and bring (either to destroy, or to hold certain time) a certain object. Analog CTF, but no one command dont know, what kind of mission will be.
- Practical shooting. In 3-floors building a targets is located. TASK: For the shortest time to find and strike all targets in a building. Firing is allowed only from certain points. A route there pass at most 2 members of team, however their time is summarized.
- Rescue a hostage. In the building - 3 terrorists and 1 hostage. Task: For the shortest time rescue a hostage and destroy all terrorist without casualties. Counts a time and penaltties for casualties and killing hostage. Of cource, it is a basic plan, it will be corrected, but no much
Pics from the events:
I against drugs. I remind that it is forbid to use them and furthermore to extend
------------------------------------------
Remember - we see everything.
Sunmix
E2
E2

Re: Hello from Russia

Postby Sunmix » Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:16 am

2. Airsoft in Kamchatka
i'll try to tell you about airsoft in Kamchatka. I'll be speak about common moments, about event, which I spoke in thread Hello from Russia, and will tell some words about Kamchatka. Also i'll try to make a pics by using direct linksto pics in our forum. If the will not to show in that forum, tell me about this.

1. Airsoft in Kamchatka.
In Kamchatka "airsoft" called "strikeball". Further I will use this word, as more habitual for me. We have a 3 organizational units : Assotiation of Kamchatka Strikeball (AKS), Military and Patriotic Strikeball Club "Ris' " (VPSK "Ris' ") (in translating to English it wil bee "lynx") and Team Leaders Council (SK). First organization is union "ortodox" players, which are serious strikeballists, reconstructors, and plays most of the strikeball games. Second organization is engaged in beginners and minor players. AKS and VPSK "Ris' " are antagonists, and usually not plays at same game. Third organization is Higher structure in Кamchatka strikeball, which do the policy of Kamchatka Strikeball. It consist of Team Leaders and Game Masters (who do the games). I'm not a member of first and second organization, but I as a GM, a member of Team Leaders Council.
Our games is based on:
- fiction computer games (like S.T.A.L.K.E.R., Resident Evil, Aliens versus Predator etc.
- real military events
- Ourselves scenarios.
Some pics of our fiction games:

1. S.T.A.L.K.E.R.:

2. AvP

Some pics from our real-based-events games:
1. 9 may

2. Kuril Landing Operation

Video from the game:
http://youtu.be/jvyCAVMksvs
I against drugs. I remind that it is forbid to use them and furthermore to extend
Sunmix
E2
E2

Postby Sunmix » Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:19 am

3. Some pics from ourselves games

As you can see, we are plays at any season and any weather. Even at night in the wood in a blizzard in the winter Other regions count that we are crazy

In actual, there are over 300 men and women, which plays strikeball in 15 operating teams. All team leaders a members of Team Leaders Council.

We have not sponsors of our games, and we are make a games by GM's entusiasm and GM's money. We are dont use a big objects like abandoned factories, but many former military bases in kamchatka, at here no restrictions to use. We are have'nt any private field, potentially, our play territory - all territory of region (exclude cities and other points, where people is lives, and operating government objects).

By our rules:
1. We don't resolve a play men who 18- years old
2. We don't resolve a play men who uses alcohol and/or narcotics
3. In order that the team was considered as team, in it not less than 10 people should consist
4. For manufacturing of imitations of grenades and mines we use the petards of the industrial manufacturing which have passed certification, from among available on free sale. Our grenade usually is еhe balloon filled with peas and a petard inserted into it. How looks our grenade:

5. We forbid to play who has no military clothes if it isn't provided by the concrete scenario of game
6. We are dont use a autotechnics at the game because safety of players. There was a tragic experience of use a technics, after that we dont use it.

Rules of the Kamchatka strikeball is much more, of course, but all of them I cant to translate.

At the end, sense of game - collective rest on a nature, neutralization of negative emotions and aggressive aspirations, pleasure of mutual communication of worthy people.
Sunmix
E2
E2

Postby Sunmix » Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:21 am

3. Kamchatka
kamchtka is one of most beautiful places of the world. Some of nature objects are in UNESCO list as a objects of the words's legacy.

There is over 400 volcanoes, 29 of them are operating.
Great proud of our region are fish (salmon) and bears. If look on the map of Kamchatka, contour looks like a salmon fish

Because of the volcanical activity, we have a hot thermal springs, in the places of it we are builds a sanatorium zones. Thermal water is very mineralized, and very useful for the helth (for example, I healed my skin when the official medicine says that it is no heal)

There is three cities in Kamchatka, and many little villages. Number of inhabitants of Kamchatks - 350 000, in Petropavlovsk - 200 000 peoples lives.

Many of our territory is empty, and never anybody stepping here

Peoples, who lives in Kamchatka a friendly and ready to help. It is because we have very difficult life because of climatic conditions, and we try to help each other.

Our cities is no good, it very old cities, bad roads, bad houses - our government not do something for its. I dont love my city, but i love Kamchatka. And many of my friends think that some.
======================================================

At the end.
We can to buy flight tickets from Anchorage to Kamchatka.

From you:
Possibility to go to Anchorage and vises to Russia
payment for hotel (near 60 USD for night for 1 man, as the variant - field camp in the forest. Living in russian military tent and it will be no-cost. Other variant - living in our homes as our guests. It is no-cost too.),
payment for food (near 30 USD a day, but in the field camp - near 10 usd a day, but you will must to cook by youselves)

From us
Tickets from Anchorage to Kamchatka and back (if your team cant to buy it)
No-cost automobile transport in Kamchatka
Solved problems on boundary in Kamchatka
Our friendship and good relation :)

I ready to answer to your questions.
Sunmix
E2
E2

Postby AdmiralTyrannus » Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:04 pm

that sounds awesome man, you guys sound pretty well sorted out. happy to meet a fellow airsoft player from around the world. as for your offer, i cant speak for anyone here so ill leave that to them XD
"There's no need to say anything more, the first thing I'm gonna turn to ash is your tongue." Roy Mustang

KWA MP7
KWA Match
Echo1 Wolverine AK47
AdmiralTyrannus
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby LieutenantKD » Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:07 pm

two words: HOLY SHIT!!!
Putting the laughter back into manslaughter!
LieutenantKD
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Sunmix » Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:49 pm

Hello to everyone.

We have some conditions.
1. Those who will arrive to Kamchatka we we will ask to allocate 1 day for a meeting with the Kamchatka children. It will be interesting to them to learn about other country. From here a conclusion - in the evening a day before action not to drink :)
2. Also (except competitions) 1 day will be allocated for participation in big game. Probably, very difficult physically. (long cross-country, bogs, mountains, rain etc.)
3. It will not be possible to transport filled HPA and other gas tanks
4. Though we also will manage to pay journey of your team from 5-8 people, try to find possibility to pay at least a part of journey to us. We will direct the money saved in this case on the best organization of competitions. If can't - well and good :) we will organize. We already agreed about granting a discount for travel from Anchorage to Petropavlovsk - flight is carried out by the Russian airline. Last year journey cost about 1200 dollars, this year we can agree for the smaller sum.
If your community interested in it, please contact me.

My contacts:
rrrrux@mail.ru
sunmix.kamchatka@gmail.com
PM

Please, discuss this project in your community, and report the decision.
Also it would be desirable to have someone's phone number in Anchorage for communication. Time difference between Alaska and Kamchatka 3 hours, and I can contact your representative only after 10pm on your time.
Sunmix
E2
E2

Postby Sunmix » Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:34 pm

All event (from arriving and flight back) will be for 7 days.

We are count (as maximum) a cost of living of every of your team in Kamchatka in next formulas:

60x6 = 360 USD for hotels.
30x7 = 210 USD for food.

For drink it will be additional amount ;)

If you are will be live in the field camp in the wood, we can to count as 10-15 USD for one day, in sum it will be 70-100 USD.

Same sum will be for living in our homes. :)
Sunmix
E2
E2

Postby Dr. No » Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:31 am

What's the legal status of airsoft in Russia? Would we be able to fly in with our own guns, or would we need to rent them when we arrived?
Dr. No
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Sunmix » Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:04 pm

Airsot in Russia is no object of our law. Our "Law about Weapons" counts a gear as weapons only if shot energywill be higher than 3 Djoules (for airsoft guns - 172 m/sec for BB 0.2 grams weight - or 566 fps)

If you are wil go to us, you can transport your guns in the plae (we have a special procedure of it). You may have a problems from your CBP, I do not know, whether they will resolve.Ш Wrote them the letter, I look forward to hearing. But I think it will be no problem.

We have a rent guns (AK).
Sunmix
E2
E2

Next

Return to World Topics