Greetings from Ohio!

Airsoft events, happenings and news from around the planet

Greetings from Ohio!

Postby noobdude21 » Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:02 pm

(Sorry if wrong section,wasn't sure) Anyway,

Greetings Airsoft Alaska community! I am here to say hello from all of us at AirsoftOhio.com(I am only a member on AO and not in any management position btw) I would just like to say hi and see what is happening with airsoft in other parts of the world. I am glad to see it it quickly growing and expanding to different areas. I dont have much else to say but if anyone has any questions regarding airsoft in Ohio I could proabably answer them. I will be browsing your forums on AA and probably be asking some questions of my own. Glad to be on here and I hope to learn something about airsoft in Alaska before I finally get up there for an event!
noobdude21
E2
E2

Re: Greetings from Ohio!

Postby Kyle » Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:31 pm

Hi! Welcome to our board.

Are you moving up here, or just checking stuff out? We don't really get a lot of out-of-state people up here for events, but that would be cool! We are doing our first indoor CQB game the night of Friday 1/27, and will have a larger-scale outdoor game sometime in June/July of this year. Things sorta die down up here during the winter due to weather/people being busy, but we will probably start playing outdoors again regularly in mid/late February.

We will have some gameplay video up after the indoor game is done - it's inside a 100k square foot hockey arena building, including hallways/lobby and some rooms, so it's going to be awesome! I'm running the event but hope to get a little bit of trigger time in as well.
AirsoftFix, LLC | 700 W 41ST Ave. Suite D, Anchorage, AK 99503
1-855-AIRSOFT | http://www.airsoftfix.com | contact@airsoftfix.com
Kyle
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Re: Greetings from Ohio!

Postby noobdude21 » Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:57 am

I'm just checking stuff out right now just to see what's happening. It's great that your having that CQB event,we just got a big CQB arena that I can't wait to check out. It's supposed to be a big warehouse complex with lots of great play area. Good luck running your event!
noobdude21
E2
E2

Return to World Topics