I'm back and ready to do work

Random stuff that is not directly related to airsoft.

Re: I'm back and ready to do work

Postby Pyro » Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:06 pm

Baron it's funny you say that because I wrote a part in it for you since that last project didn't work out. Plus I just got a producer to sign on who has worked on full length zombie movies before!
"We spoke to them in the only language they understood—the machine gun." Former SS, Head-Hunter in Vietnam

Team F.I.S.O.R.
Pyro
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Postby Pyro » Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:21 am

EXT. Beach

MAN WITH DOG is throwing a Frisbee to his dog, and walking along the beach. On the third throw of the Frisbee, it lands next to a barrel leaking green, glowing goo which the Frisbee happens to be lying in. As MAN WITH DOG reaches down to grab the Frisbee he cuts himself on the jagged metal of the container, MAN WITH DOG yanks his hand back.

MAN WITH DOG
frick! This had better not get infected.

MAN WITH DOG walks away, shaking his hand to get the goo off. (Camera pans to the barrel) a label with Japanese writing and a biohazard logo on the barrel suddenly the writing changes to English and the following is inscribed.

WARNING!
DO NOT HANDLE WITHOUT PROPER
PROTECTION, HIGHLY INFECTIOUS
IF SKIN CONTACT IS MADE
SELF TERMINATE IMEADIATELY
FADE TO:

Black screen with white letters that says 18 days later

EXT. ANCHORAGE CITYSCAPE

Smoke rises from a ravaged city. Fires go unchecked while gunfire shows the only sign of life.

CUT TO:

INT. HOUSE (KITCHEN)

Two men rummage through the cabinets searching for food. As they find suitable food, they carefully shove it into a military style backpack. OLIVER throws a can of sardines into the backpack and sighs.

OLIVER
RED, I told you we wouldn’t find
Anything good! How come we couldn’t try
That Costlow down the road? I could really
Go for some real food.

RED
You know as well as I do that
If General Greer’s men aren’t there
It’s either picked clean or held by Bandits

OLIVER
I know it wouldn’t be worth
The Risk but damn!

RED
I wonder if the others
found anything good.

Just then two other people clad in a ragtag assortment of military surplus gear and hiking backpacks. Both are carrying weapons.

JULIE
Garage is clear. Found some
.223 rounds and this bad
Boy in the closet.

JULIE holds a scoped high power rifle up for RED and OLIVER see. As MAX comes down from upstairs.

MAX
We need to move,
I heard gunfire
coming from down
the road… walkers are
gunna be riled up.

CUT TO:

EXT. HOUSE

Three WALKERS meander between the house and a newish pick-up truck loaded down with gear.

INT. HOUSE

MAX, OLIVER, JULIE, and RED are next to the front door ready to go out. RED peaks out the window.

RED
I count three

MAX
Move quick be silent

MAX, JULIE, RED, and OLIVER brandish various sharp and blunt weapons.

EXT. HOUSE

The door swings open, MAX, OLIVER, RED, and JULIE run out towards the truck. MAX swings a machete into the skull of the closest WALKER, JULIE opens the door and quickly jumps in. RED hits the next closest WALKER in the head with a hammer, the hammer sticks in the brain and is left. OLIVER uses a baton to knock the next WALKER down and jumps into the back seat of the truck. MAX in front seat, JULIE and OLIVER in back seat are already in the truck when RED opens the driver door, suddenly a WALKER is behind RED.
MAX
DOWN! (yells)

MAX pulls a pistol with a makeshift silencer attached and shoots the WALKER in the brain. The WALKER is lying on the ground as the truck speeds off.

ACT 2

EXT. STREET

Twelve soldiers leap frog down a street eliminating WALKERS as they move along the street. GRIZZLEY pulls out a tablet as the other soldiers circle around him.

GRIZZLEY
The survivors were seen
1 click from here.

GRIZZLEY spits a wad of chew spit on the ground and proceeds to put the tablet away.

SOLDIER 1
Sir, down to 2 mags

SOLDIER 2
Same, maybe less

GRIZZLEY
Cut the crap, we
Get those survivors
And get back to base.
Job done

The soldiers continue to move down the street until they round a blind corner. Around the corner is horde of over 100 WALKERS standing various dead soldiers and a tank. GRIZZLEY holds his fist up and points backwards rapidly. As they back up SOLDIER 1 slips on a glass bottle creating a loud thump and causing all the WALKERS to growl and begin running in their direction. SOLDIER 1 begins crawling backwards and firing into the horde to almost no effect. SOLDIER 2 stops to help SOLDIER 1 up and everyone begins to run, but SOLDIER 1 is limping and lagging behind. SOLDIER 1 reloads to his last mag as SOLDIER 2 comes to his assistance. BRAINS, GRAIZZLEY, and FOX are way ahead of SOLDIERS 1 & 2, SOLDIER 1 drops his rifle as it clicks empty and draws his sidearm. The mob is drawing steadily closer and SOLDIER 2 drops his rifle and pulls his sidearm and proceeds to quickly shoot SOLDIER 1 in the head. SOLDIER 2 drops SOLDIERS 1 to the ground and begins to run but is quickly overtaken by the WALKERS and is eaten.

BRAINS
We need to do something
Fast, I can’t run much longer!

SNOWMAN
What about those CALL-FORWARDS?!

GRIZZLEY
No better time than now,
Break um out!

Two soldiers pull c4 charges with cell-phones attached to them. They begin pushing buttons on the phones.

GRIZZLEY
Count of three...1…2…3
CALL-FORWARDING

Two soldiers press play on the phones, and throw them towards the WALKERS. The WALKERS begin swarming the CALL-FORWARDS and begin to ignore the soldiers.
PAKO
It’s for you!

Suddenly a large explosion destroys the majority of the WALKERS, as the soldiers look on. The soldiers move in and begin eliminating the remainder of the moving zombies, and searching the remains for anything of value. As the soldiers search bodies and collect brass casings. One SOLDIER 4 kicks a dead WALKER and spits on the ground. Suddenly the WALKER’S eyes open and it grabs and bites SOLDIER 4’S leg. SOLDIER 4 screams and shoots the WALKER in the head. PAKO looks over and shoots SOLDIER 4 in the face.

SNOWMAN
What the frick, PAKO!

PAKO
Its better if they
Don’t see it coming
I hate when they beg.

As the soldiers move on the walk past a road as a truck speeds off and a zombie hits the ground shot through the head. The soldiers run after the truck but it’s too fast.

GRIZZLEY
This is ROUGHNECK-TWO-ZERO,
objective spotted, on
West Pine, heading south
GHOST-TWO-ZERO, can you get a
Tracer on them?

GHOST-TWO-ZERO
Roger that. (radio)

A shot rings out and a microchip is attached to the truck containing MAX, OLIVER, RED, and JULIE.

GHOST-TWO-ZERO
ROUGHNECK-TWO-ZERO this is
GHOST-TWO-ZERO, tracer planted.
(radio)

GRIZZLEY
Copy that, we’ll get um
Later. ROUGHNEC-TWO-ZERO out.

ACT 3
"We spoke to them in the only language they understood—the machine gun." Former SS, Head-Hunter in Vietnam

Team F.I.S.O.R.
Pyro
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Postby Baronvonsmooch » Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:38 pm

Sounds cool so far dude.
2012 Systema M4 CQBR MIL/LE
2008 Systema M4A1 Max
Daytona Gun SAW Para
CA M16A4 w/ M203
CA M4 CQB SEAL