So I was browsing YouTube

Random stuff that is not directly related to airsoft.

So I was browsing YouTube

Postby Saber » Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:44 am

Like the title says I was wasting time on YouTube (yes, the forums were in another tab and I hit post new topic before I took the screenshot, I have a habit of hitting new tab) and it was the normal story, some was good, some was stupid. Somehow I wound up on watching videos of door entry and door breaching. Afterwards when the add screens came up I started laughing really hard at the top two listings, and being very puzzled by the third. I thought I should share with you all, and no I haven't been looking for Chinese mail order brides.

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t272 ... 2/HAHA.jpg
In light of the recent shifts in policy my particular brand of humor and wit is no longer welcome here.
Saber
Captain
Captain

Re: So I was browsing YouTube

Postby AndrewMc » Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:18 am

Based on previous searches obviously. The Saberhole needed some remodeling and some acoustical padding needed to be added so the chinese girls for date couldn't be heard screaming.
Need something for airsoft? Check www.airsoftfix.com first.
Castners Cutthroats - Alaska's Finest Midcap Team

POLARSTAR M4
KWA U.S.A. SR-12
JG Bar-10
AndrewMc
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby Saber » Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:30 am

AndrewMc wrote:Based on previous searches obviously. The Saberhole needed some remodeling and some acoustical padding needed to be added so the chinese girls for date couldn't be heard screaming.

He's on to me!

No seriously, I haven't searched anything to do with Chinese mail order women. I can only assume that since I have viewed some Airsoft videos (god there are some retards out there) they figured that since a lot of Airsoft weapons are made in China, that I might also be interested in a woman made there. =P
In light of the recent shifts in policy my particular brand of humor and wit is no longer welcome here.
Saber
Captain
Captain

Postby Boomer » Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:07 am

but most things that come out of china are cheap and fragile
"A kid your age shouldn't be droppin Acid!" - Ben
Canadian Drug Lord

ERIN GO BRAUGH ~ Your F---ED!!!
Boomer
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant