TM M733 in Anchorage

Buy/sell/trade anything Airsoft-related.

TM M733 in Anchorage

Postby alaskadrifter » Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:45 pm

I am going to school in Texas, so I don't use my Tokyo Marui M733 very much anymore. It is located at my parents place in Anchorage. I left it completely stock because TMs are supposed to last for eternity that way. It has 2 batteries, charger, (mock) silencer, 3 mags (1 standard works great, 1 Vietnam works ok, 1 high cap works great), and a charger. I am asking $300, but also interested in trading for a .22. Especially a P22, Buckmark, Ruger MkII/III, 10/22. Otherwise cash only. If interested please feel free to call, it's the best way to get ahold of me since it will take me much longer to get around to any PMs sent. Number is 907-843-0531, also please note that we are 3 hours ahead of Ak time.

Has pic--> http://alaskaslist.com/1/posts/9_Genera ... t_Gun.html

*****Also has an organe tip and birdcage flash hider*****
Last edited by alaskadrifter on Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:12 pm, edited 4 times in total.
alaskadrifter
E2
E2

Re: TM M733 in Anchorage

Postby alaskadrifter » Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:08 pm

This is still for sale and I would like to get rid of it to buy my wife something for Christmas, so I will split up the package and sell just the gun, charger, standard mag for $200. I'd still be interested in some trades, probably not airsoft though as I don't have many opportunities these days. Feel free to make an offer any part of the package, but I probably won't sell the accessories until the gun is sold. Also my email is alaskadrifter"at"gmail.com.
alaskadrifter
E2
E2

Re: TM M733 in Anchorage

Postby alaskadrifter » Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:24 pm

Bump, still for sale. Willing to negotiate on price but I wont give it away.
alaskadrifter
E2
E2

Return to Airsoft Marketplace