Boots

Chat about holsters, camo, boots and other airsoft gear

Boots

Postby I677000 » Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:41 pm

Yesterday find out that sole on mu boots are cracked:( that's means it is time for new boots. I was wondering if you can recommend some not very expensive boots which i can use for games, hiking and camping. My biggest concern it should have some kind of ankle support, I brock my ankle couple times in past and it is can hurt after long day of hiking or being outdoor without good boots and ankle support. Was thinking about jungle boots but they looks like don not have any ankle support.
I677000
PFC
PFC

Re: Boots

Postby TheUgly » Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:16 am

If you didn't get any yet I would highly recommend checking out the surplus stores for the summer and inclement weather tan boots used by the US Army. They work great in actual military use and used ones should only be 15-25 bucks in good condition.
TheUgly
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Lobo » Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:40 pm

I have an old but usable pair of Danner Combat Hikers in size 9. I would be willing to part with them for a reasonable price. PM me if interested.
Also known as Lawrence of Arabia
Lobo
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Postby Bruteforce303 » Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:54 pm

If you want ankle stabilization and arch support, I would go with Rothco, “Forced Entry” boots. I like them because they wick the moisture away from my foot, and there is a zipper on the side so I don’t have to relace them every time I put them on.
Bruteforce303
E2
E2

Return to Gear talk