KWA G36C over hoping

Having problems? Ask a question.

KWA G36C over hoping

Postby articjackal » Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:20 pm

I have a KWA G36C with a Prometheus tightbore, and a Prowin hopup body. The original hopup is to loos in the body and the barrel twists so I put a Madbull blue rubber in it and it over hops when adjusted all the way down. So my question is what would be a good rubber to put in it? I'm shoting .23 and.25G BB's.

Also what do you think would be the best barrel to put in there for accuracy and range? (length, brand, and inside diameter) I might redo the gearbox some day. I know theirs some pretty good G36s out there and I just want to know what you like.
I AM A MOD, PM ME WITH ANY PROBLEMS OR COMPLAINTS

ALASKA CUTTHROATS PRO MID CAP
Strikeball for life!
www.airsoftfix.com
articjackal
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Re: KWA G36C over hoping

Postby Ben- not Jim » Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:13 pm

Why is the barrel twisting? The C-clip is supposed to hold it relatively in place right? I put a bic pen nub, systema bucking and a 420mm promy in my TM G36C and it has fairly nice groupings.
Formerly Jim Morrison
F.I.S.O.R
Ben- not Jim
PFC
PFC

Postby articjackal » Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:47 pm

It doesn't twist all the way around or anything like that it just twist when I'm installing it. Without the little clip thing it is super loos in the hopup body with the original rubber in it, and it doesn't have very good accuracy. I have a couple Madbull rubbers on order so I will see if thous help. also they come with the H nub and I heard that those help too

Strikeball for life!
www.airsoftfix.com
articjackal
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Postby Ben- not Jim » Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:23 am

articjackal wrote:It doesn't twist all the way around or anything like that it just twist when I'm installing it. Without the little clip thing it is super loos in the hopup body with the original rubber in it, and it doesn't have very good accuracy. I have a couple Madbull rubbers on order so I will see if thous help. also they come with the H nub and I heard that those help too

Ok, I see. That is lame, but what about wrapping the bucking in teflon tape? Might help. The Madbull nubs are good, but you need to sand them down on the sides if you want them to work in most HU's. Have you read Infected's review?
Formerly Jim Morrison
F.I.S.O.R
Ben- not Jim
PFC
PFC

Postby articjackal » Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:52 am

Ben- not Jim wrote:
articjackal wrote:It doesn't twist all the way around or anything like that it just twist when I'm installing it. Without the little clip thing it is super loos in the hopup body with the original rubber in it, and it doesn't have very good accuracy. I have a couple Madbull rubbers on order so I will see if thous help. also they come with the H nub and I heard that those help too

Ok, I see. That is lame, but what about wrapping the bucking in teflon tape? Might help. The Madbull nubs are good, but you need to sand them down on the sides if you want them to work in most HU's. Have you read Infected's review?

I haven't tried the teflon yet because I have more rubbers on the way, and I don't think I have read Infected's review, what is it?

Strikeball for life!
www.airsoftfix.com
articjackal
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Postby Ben- not Jim » Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:34 pm

Infected put up a review of the madbull bucking with h-nubs on his site. It is a pretty good review, google infected airsoft and you should find his site.
Formerly Jim Morrison
F.I.S.O.R
Ben- not Jim
PFC
PFC

Return to Technical Problems