Lost and Found

General chat that's airsoft related

Lost and Found

Postby DavidBJarhead » Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:21 pm

:!: new thread, Admin, please keep this one open indefinately. It could possibly come of alot of good. Please only post in responce if you saw said object or found it. Not "I'll keep my eyes out for it." because we all know were all bros here for the most part and were all good dudes.

Having said that I'll start.

About two to three games ago I took a green ammo box to the large bunkers on Andys Senario Day and left it there on accident. It had around 10,000 rounds of white .23g Matrix bb's in it. Should have been found closed. If anyone found it could you please return it. The ammo isn't important but the box was brought home from Iraq by me and is kinda something I would like to have back. Thanks.

Semper Fi.
Cpt. Team Decepticons; " They must have thought we was FAKE tigers!" Katt Williams
DavidBJarhead
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Re: Lost and Found

Postby Scermish » Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:31 pm

Someone found a mag for what I think is a GBB pistol and gave it to me. It has a little rust so I don't think it was lost long ago. Very heavy duty and an extended mag. If whoever wants it back I still have it.
"Drive by body pierce!" -Beck
Scermish
Corporal
Corporal

Postby DELTA 01 » Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:47 pm

Scermish wrote:Someone found a mag for what I think is a GBB pistol and gave it to me. It has a little rust so I don't think it was lost long ago. Very heavy duty and an extended mag. If whoever wants it back I still have it.

I think fox3091 lost an M93R mag...
TF25AK
The only unregistered team yeah were that good!
HK
DELTA 01
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Postby fox3091 » Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:12 pm

DELTA 01 wrote:
Scermish wrote:Someone found a mag for what I think is a GBB pistol and gave it to me. It has a little rust so I don't think it was lost long ago. Very heavy duty and an extended mag. If whoever wants it back I still have it.

I think fox3091 lost an M93R mag...

Yeah. Its my friends, not mine though. Shoot me a PM Scermish.
fox3091
E2
E2

Postby Leifkj » Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:36 pm

^That's me, Fox can back that up, I lost it on the July 18 game. As you can tell, I'm on the forums now, so you can send me a pm so we can work out when to meet up. And thanks, guys, that's a nice mag and I really appreciate the decision to return it.
Leifkj
E2
E2

Postby Scermish » Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:50 pm

I found a nerf sword in a molle shotgun scabbard at the game today(9/11/10). If you want it back just let me know.
"Drive by body pierce!" -Beck
Scermish
Corporal
Corporal

Postby DELTA 01 » Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:51 am

NVM.
Last edited by DELTA 01 on Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TF25AK
The only unregistered team yeah were that good!
HK
DELTA 01
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Postby Saber » Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:36 am

I seem to be the owner of a new wristwatch. It's a nice watch, with only a couple tiremarks. I kid, it's still in good shape because I didn't run it over because it looked like a watch. I found it just outside the safe zone in the middle of the trail, PM me with a description of YOUR watch that you seem to have lost on the 11th and I'll get it back to you.
In light of the recent shifts in policy my particular brand of humor and wit is no longer welcome here.
Saber
Captain
Captain

Postby DavidBJarhead » Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:38 pm

Scermish wrote:I found a nerf sword in a molle shotgun scabbard at the game today(9/11/10). If you want it back just let me know.

John (Ronnin42) and a guest had that on them during the 9-11 game. Get ahold of him about the sword n scabbard.
Cpt. Team Decepticons; " They must have thought we was FAKE tigers!" Katt Williams
DavidBJarhead
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby AndrewMc » Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:52 am

Found 2 p90 mags, I think I know who's they are, but if you're missing some let me know.
Need something for airsoft? Check www.airsoftfix.com first.
Castners Cutthroats - Alaska's Finest Midcap Team

POLARSTAR M4
KWA U.S.A. SR-12
JG Bar-10
AndrewMc
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Next

Return to Chat